Optometrist Store Manager
300 words will never tell you everything about this Optometrist Store Manager opportunity in Yeovil. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Optometrist Store Manager opportunity in Yeovil:
- Up to £70,000 salary package incl. bonus scheme and a range of additional benefits
- Flexibility is key – there are flexible working opportunities incl. part-time and school hours and even a range of flexible lifestyle benefits built around you when you join
- Customer experience is a priority – be part of a culture where everyone is passionate about creating a unique and memorable journey for the Customer
- Join a business that supports your journey and makes a significant investment in your future – both clinically and in your career as a whole
- There are a number of long-term career paths on offer, from becoming a clinical leader to a business leader and practice manger – or, both
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: firstname.lastname@example.org