300 words will never tell you everything about this Assistant Manager opportunity in Whitechapel. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Assistant Manager role in Whitechapel:
- £23,000 - £25,000 salary package
- Opportunity to join a forward-thinking optical practice that will value your previous experience and build a clear progression plan for your future
- A true focus on your career progression - this practice will support your clinical and/or management journey with ILM and DO courses on offer
- Work in a growing optical practice equipped with state-of-the-art technology
- This opportunity would suit a dynamic optical assistant with relevant management experience ready to take the next step in their career
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.