Senior IT Support Analyst
- Full Time
Job Title: Senior IT Support Analyst
Reporting to: IT Support Manager
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
Location: Swindon Head Office
Optimism Health Group is a healthcare investment business, focussing specifically on the rapidly growing market for the provision of healthcare products and clinical services to older people. Through a series of acquisitions, we have created the UK's leading provider of optical and hearing care at home, OutsideClinic Group.
Last year we delivered over £220,000 domiciliary clinics for older people in their own homes, as well as in care homes and sheltered housing. This life-changing service operates right across the UK, supporting the NHS to provide vital eye and hearing care to people who may struggle to get to the high street unaided.
We have identified both the need and opportunity to scale the service over the next few years. To do this we are building on our strengths, expanding our capabilities, and continually seeking to improve what we do and how we do it to better serve our customers.
As a Senior IT Support Analyst, you'll be working to provide technical support to both internal and external users, ensuring that IT systems and supporting infrastructure are consistently available. Your responsibilities will include driving change to improve troubleshooting and resolving of is that relate to the software, hardware, and connectivity of the systems. Work independently but co-operatively as a member of a dynamic Support Desk team, taking general direction from the IT Support Manager and communicating progress, problems and solutions to other members of the team.
You'll possess excellent communication skills that will allow you to effectively collaborate with others. The Senior IT Support Analyst will deliver to expectations, conduct system administration, troubleshoot & remediate 3rd line issues and administer continuous improvement.
- Manage support issues, to include investigation and resolution of reported issues.
- Accurate ticket logging of all IT incidents and service requests whilst managing your ticket queue, making sure calls are prioritised and closed within SLA.
- Work with the team to ensure user lifecycle processes are followe'd (New starters/Movers/Leavers)
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and triaging calls, to a high standard
- Manage updates to all business applications and systems.
- Configuring, managing rollout, and maintaining the organisations mobile device and desktop estate
- Technical Administration and management of MS365, Azure Active Directory tenancy
- Supporting a multitude of technologies such as, InTune, Azure, mobile devices, desktops, Win 11, SharePoint, O365, Teams Voice
- Providing application support for inhou'veloped applications.
- Escalate major incidents to IT management team quickly and clearly, obtaining as much detail about the incident as possible including impact.
- Contribute towards the internal knowledgebase helping to create documentation.
- A strong commitment to continuous service improvement. Proactively identifying areas where we can improve the service offering and the customer experience.
- Self-aware, able to inspire, challenge and support other members of the IT Support Team
- Deputise for the IT Support Manager in their absence.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Strong skills in a cloud Infrastructure role using Microsoft Azure AD
- Minimum of 3 years experience with SharePoint, MS Office 365, MS Teams, technical support, and administration
- Knowledge of MS Autopilot
- Familiar with MS Power Automate
- Knowledge of scoping requirements to provide modern technical solutions to automate workflows and processes
- Experience of Endpoint Management tools
- Strong knowledge of networking principles and diagnosing system and network issues
- Knowledge of Network Services, Group Policy, TCP/IP, VLANs, DHCP and DNS, Switches, Routers, Cisco.
- Support for Business Applications any Microsoft.net desirable
- Experience supporting MS SQL desirable
- Installing, configuring, testing, and upgrading software/hardware
- Proven logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good timekeeping and time management skills
- Excellent, professional communication skills written and verbal
- Team leading and influencing skills any experience of team management desirable
- Keen to develop leadership, coaching and managing skills
- Well organised, self-disciplined, and self-motivated
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Additional holidays with length of service
- Life Assurance x 4
- Access to health & wellbeing initiatives
- Contributory pension scheme matched up to 5% on successful completion of the probationary period.
- Access to ou'lleague assistance programme, Health Assured supporting the wellbeing of the workforce.
- 20 days holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Discounted eyewear and hearing products after qualifying period