Scheduling Assistant (Care Homes)
- Full Time
Job Title: Scheduling Assistant (Care Homes)
Reporting to: Care Home Scheduling Manager
Salary: 21,313 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
Optimism Health Group is a healthcare investment business, focussing specifically on the rapidly growing market for the provision of healthcare products and clinical services to older people. Through a series of acquisitions, we have created the UK's leading provider of optical and hearing care at home, OutsideClinic Group.
Last year we delivered over £220,000 domiciliary clinics for older people in their own homes, as well as in care homes and sheltered housing. This life-changing service operates right across the UK, supporting the NHS to provide vital eye and hearing care to people who may struggle to get to the high street unaided.
We have identified both the need and opportunity to scale the service over the next few years. To do this we are building on our strengths, expanding our capabilities, and continually seeking to improve what we do and how we do it to better serve our customers.
As part of the team in a hard-working contact centre you'll be helping to maintain the best schedules for our professional staff that work across the UK. You'll help to manage any obstacles that arise during their working day and be able to roll with the punches when schedules change suddenly. This role will enhance your customer service experience and enable you to use mapping, car tracking, and logistics software as well as working closely with clinical staff in a supportive role.
- To be the first point of contact for our professional team
- Respond to incoming telephone calls from our field team as necessary
- To search computerised patient records, checking patient details and amending when required
- Follow processes to ensure compliance with NHS regulations
- To effectively use mapping, car tracking, and logistics software
- Competently manage and record information as required
- Work to Company and industry regulatory practices, adhering to Company standards, policies and procedures, delivering best practice methods and taking responsibility for your customers needs.
- Keep your knowledge current in all aspects of our standard operating practices, meeting key performance outcomes which contribute to the overall team success.
- Offer support to others to help them learn and solve customer issues, both within the team and sharing knowledge more widely within our national network.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Loyal and committed to the company
- Exceptional eye for detail with an inquisitive approach to your work.
- Very organised approach with the ability to multi-task using multiple bespoke systems.
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work and problem solve independently and manage deadlines when required.
- Confident about working in a role where your actions directly influence others
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to succeed, in an environment where success is celebrated and the need to be happy is recognised
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Additional holidays with length of service
- Life Assurance x 4
- Access to health & wellbeing initiatives
- Contributory pension scheme matched up to 5% on successful completion of the probationary period.
- Access to ou'lleague assistance programme, Health Assured supporting the wellbeing of the workforce.
- 20 days holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Discounted eyewear and hearing products after qualifying period.