Optometric Induction Lead - Manchester
- Full Time
We are looking for a passionate and talented individual to join our Sales and Training team. We recognis that our people are critical to our success - so we do everything we can to make sure they get the experience and career they're looking for: from outstanding training and a personal development plan, to excellent benefits and ever-lasting support.
As an Optometric Induction Lead, you'll welcome optometrists starting their career with us, providing them with everything they need to be successful. By completing their four-week inductions you'll provide our optometrists with ongoing support to help them provide the best possible service to our patients.
Key activities of the role
- To complete a maximum 4-week induction with optometrists joining the company
- During this time to facilitate the development of practitioners in all required areas, providing them with the skills to meet company benchmarks and complete probationary period.
- To facilitate the induction to ensure that company standards of customer satisfaction and commercial activity are clearly understood
- Liaise with Management and colleagues regarding inductees progression and future requirements
- Continuous development and updating of company induction manual to ensure meets all company standards and policies
- To promote best practice in the field.
- To maintain effective means of communication at all times.
- To carry out the duties of field-based delivery staff on an ad-hoc basis as and when required
- To be competent in all areas of dispensing and patient aftercare
- To be competent in the management of information, including all NHS forms, daily company reports, and information technologies.
- To act as a positive ambassador at organised promotional events including trade shows.
- Maintain high standards at all times of personal appearance, timekeeping, attendance and respect for company property.
- To understand and adhere at all times to company Health and Safety procedures and to ensure that the vehicles are presentable and driven safely within the law.
- Operate in line with company policies, procedures, NHS guidelines and current legislation at all times
- Committing to the company belief of "always do what is right for the patient".
- Any other reasonable requests that may be made from time to time.
What's on offer?
- An annual salary of up to £28k pa
- Performance-related bonus
- Contributory pension scheme matched up to 5% on successful completion of the probationary period.
- Comprehensive training
- Fully expensed company car
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Weekends and Bank Holidays off
- Private Medical Insurance, BUPA
- Life Assurance (4X salary)
- Discounted eyewear and hearing products.
You'll be a people person - always willing to go that extra mile to help someone be the best they can be. You'll need previous optical experience and you'll have the perfect blend of social skills and professional excellence. Must hold a full UK Driving Licence.