- Full Time
Job Title: Scheduling Assistant
Reporting to: Head of Patient Contact
Salary: 19,500 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
Qualifications: GCSEs grade C or above in Maths and English
We're OutsideClinic - the UK's leading home-visiting optician and hearing specialist. We have provided at-home sight and hearing care for older people within their communities for over 30 years. We believe that clinically excellent eye and hearing care should be accessible and affordable for all. Our mission is to change people's lives by delivering excellent optometry and audiology services in the homes of people who can't get to the high street unaided.
As part of the team in a hard-working contact centre you'll be helping to maintain the best schedules for our professional staff that work across the UK. You'll help to manage any obstacles that arise during their working day and be able to roll with the punches when schedules change suddenly. This role will enhance your customer service experience and enable you to use mapping, car tracking, and logistics software as well as working closely with clinical staff in a supportive role.
- To be the first point of contact for our professional team
- Respond to incoming telephone calls as necessary
- To search computerised patient records, checking patient details and amending when required
- Manage GOS (General Ophthalmic Services) paperwork, to ensure we meet all claims requirements and keep external health and social care regulators are up to date with patient information.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance, timekeeping, attendance and respect of company property
- To effectively use mapping, car tracking, and logistics software
- Competently manage and record information as required
- Loyal and committed to the company
- Exceptional eye for detail with an inquisitive approach to your work.
- Very organised approach with the ability to multi-task using multiple bespoke systems.
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work and problem solve independently and manage deadlines when required.
- Confident about working in a role where your actions directly influence others
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong desire to succeed, in an environment where success is celebrated and the need to be happy is recognised
What we offer
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- A friendly environment with regular team days
- Relaxed dress code
- Comprehensive training
- Career progression opportunities
- Additional holidays with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme matched up to 5%
- Free sight and hearing test and discounted eyewear and hearing products
- Three 'treat' holiday days granted for 100% attendance