Group Reporting Manager
- Full Time
OutsideClinic Ltd is a well-established company that provides sight and hearing tests to elderly and vulnerable people in their own homes. We set ou'ves apart from the competition by providing the highest quality of home service available and take great pride in our clinical governance.
Following our acquisition by Optimism Health Group Ltd last year we have embarked on a significant growth strategy through both acquisition and organic expansion. We have in the last year acquired Visioncall who provide domiciliary eyecare to nursing homes and are looking at further opportunities from companies that provide services that would enhance the groups position. We have also recently acquired Care Opticians, which is a group of domiciliary opticians currently working on a franchise basis which we are currently offering to convert into our new Joint Venture Partnership structure.
The Group currently consists of twenty companies which will generate turnover for the current financial year of around 35m and a net margin of 9%. Our forecast for the following year shows an expected turnover of 50m with a net margin of 14%.
We are looking for a Group Reporting Manager to join the team to support the Finance Director in the following :
- Take ownership for preparing the monthly consolidated accounts, having the technical knowledge and skill to prepare and understand data from individual entities which can be presented at board level.
- Maintain all forms of forecasting for the group, creating and continually challenging assumptions around the data with relevant stakeholders. Work closely with the management team to develop an understanding of the drivers for income and costs across the group to help with accurate forecasting.
- Be responsible for enhancing our internal reporting for management to provide accurate, relevant and concise data to help with strategic decision making. Be driven to enhance the format of all group reports, improving timescales of presenting data and also interpretation of data trends to stakeholders.
- Maintain close relationships with external stakeholders including our auditors and bank relationship team to ensure actions such as our annual audit are completed efficiently.
- Provide ad hoc analysis of data to assist in answering commercial questions, being comfortable to develop and present a solution based on financial analysis. Being inquisitive and self motivated to develop data to understand commercial performance trends.
- Assist and support the finance team to ensure all urgent deadlines are met. As a close knit team we work in a collaborative way to ensure our combined priorities are met.
Qualifications and Skills
- Qualified ACA/ACCA with at least 3 years PQE experience.
- Strong technical knowledge of accounting standards
- Experience of group consolidation reporting in a similar role.
- Strong IT and excel modelling skills.
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Motivated to explore data trends and influence business outcomes.
- Experience in processing and summarise large quantities of statistical data.
- Confident in communicating data and interpretations to senior management.
Salary and benefits
Salary of 65-£70k (depending on experience)
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Private Medical Insurance
Life Assurance (4 x salary)
Contributory pension scheme matched up to 5%
Free sight and hearing test and discounted eyewear and hearing products