- Full Time
- Basic Salary: 65,000 plus bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Private health care
- Subsidised gym membership contribution
Leightons Opticians and Hearing Care are delighted to be able to offer a brand new and exciting opportunity to join the business as a Principal Optometrist in multiple locations across our estate.
As Principal Optometrist, your role is to provide expert optometry services, creating a memorable experience that delights and to which our customers would recommend and return.
You will provide a professional and tailored service, listen to and empathise with the needs of your patients and ensure their understanding at each stage of the process, making them feel unique and valued.
You will inspire and engage with colleagues to ensure every patient journey is of the highest standard and work with the business to ensure our services are continually improving.
- Responsibility for the clinical optometry services in your practice and delivering a broad range of specialised, complex and non-routine optometric work for a wide range of complex eye conditions
- Provide clinical leadership for Optometrists and Contact Lens Opticians and provide an extensive range of essential and sub-specialty services to the highest standard of quality and care
- Support the clinical development of optometrists and Dispensing Opticians in your practice(s), including those in training
- Support the development & implementation of sub-speciality clinical services (e.g. independent prescribing glaucoma etc)
- Inspire your practice colleagues to advance their own clinical knowledge and share your expert experience to support continual improvement
- Be a role model and support the company's L&D, CPD and induction programme including the support, mentorship and supervision of Student Optometrists and Dispensing Opticians
- Using specialist knowledge to support new and innovative eye care pathways to continually improve the patient care provided
- Support the development and delivery of effective clinical protocols and audit systems to promote good practice across the service and take action where necessary to improve agreed standards
This is an ideal opportunity for an Optometrist who considers themselves a thought leader with a true passion for their industry. To be considered for this opportunity you must have completed IP and completed further qualifications and specialisms.
If you would like to set up an informal chat please contact email@example.com