Newly Qualified Optometrist, £35,000 – £40,000 plus bonus and benefits
- Full Time
Newly Qualified Optometrist
We have unique and exciting opportunities available nationwide for newly qualified optometrists, including within our thriving clinic in Edinburgh. Located at the Gyle shopping centre and Cameron Toll shopping centre. Here you will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team alongside experienced eye care professionals and play a crucial role in the delivery of a diverse range of clinical care to our patients.
Your day will be varied and will include:
- Pre and post-operative consultations for our refractive surgery patients
- Providing clinical support to our ophthalmologists
- Essential and Advanced Eye examinations
- Contact lens related work
You will participate in an industry leading training programme in refractive and cataract care. To ensure you have maximum support day-to-day in the clinic, you will work alongside an exceptional professional team, as well as having access to invaluable guidance from the Clinical Services Team, which includes some of the most experienced optometrists and ophthalmologists in the specialist areas of refractive surgery and cataract care. Ongoing CET accredited training and development is provided.
We can offer an array of flexible working patterns to suit your lifestyle, to include longer hours across less days and patterns that support your family or lifestyle commitments. Full and part time opportunities are available.
Optical Express is committed to providing clinicians and patients alike with access to state of the art diagnostic and treatment technologies from a range of market leaders such as Carl Zeiss and Johnson & Johnson Vision.
We are committed to providing optometrists across our business with rewards and benefits that really make a difference. The fantastic range of benefits you will receive include:
- Industry leading salary of up £40,000 with the possibility of a relocation package
- Salary enhancement through our Performance Pay scheme
- 33 days annual leave per year, increasing with length of service
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Paid Professional Fees
- Indemnity Coverage
- Independent Prescribing Sponsorship and Placement Assistance
- Access to Optical Express CET courses
- Complimentary Laser Eye Surgery and Intraocular Lens surgery
- Generous Optical Express Friends and Family Discount scheme
- Relocation opportunities across the UK and Europe