Trainee Optical Assistant
Working hours: Full Time 40.25 hours / Part Time Open to discuss - to include weekend working
- Extra Birthday day off
- Discounted hearing and eyecare benefits
- Enhanced sick pay
- Enhanced pay for family leave (Maternity/ Paternity etc)
- WeCare employee support services
- All Training provided
- Specsavers Perks
Have you ever considered a career in optics, are you passionate about retail and offering the best customer service?
Here is your opportunity to join a global company with local ownership!
Our trainee roles at Specsavers are not your ordinary sales positions you will join the team as an Optical Assistant bringing your valued retail & customer service knowledge to meet the caring values and optical expertise of our brand, making sure every patient receives the best care in our stores.
- Welcoming customers into the store
- Booking in eye tests
- Using the latest up-to-date equipment to do general checks of the eyes, prior to seeing the Optometrist.
- Providing style advice
- Measuring frames
- Repairing/adjusting frames
- Taking phone calls
Specsavers prides itself on personal development & exciting long-term careers -supporting you to develop your knowledge of the optical world.
Please clickApplyas this vacancy will close once, we have filled all available places.