A rare opening has just become available for an Optometrist to join a well-established and reputable optical practice based near Aylesbury on a flexible full or part-time basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Optometrist where the role can either be full or part-time, with flexible days to suit your schedule however one weekday day will be required.
Alongside being very well-established, the practice has close links with the community it serves, and is equipped with the latest technology in Optics including an OCT and Auto-refractor to ensure the best outcome for their patients eyesight.
Everything in the practice is set up to allow the Optometrists to focus fully on their patient service and care, with your pre-testing completed for you and working alongside an experienced team including qualified Dispensing Optician.
Overall this is an excellent role for Optometrists from all levels of experience and backgrounds due to the flexible nature of the practice and superb levels of support on offer.
- Full or part-time role with negotiable days, however a shorter weekend day will be required
- General working hours of 8:45am-5:45pm
- Modern and well-equipped clinical practice including OCT's, phoropters and auto-refractors
- Paperless records
- Offer wider clinical services including MECS and EOS services amongst more
- Pre-screening completed for you with excellent support
- Working alongside an experienced and tenured team including qualified dispensing staff and other Optometrists
- Excellent team spirit where they value everyone's hard work and commitment and understand that these are the key factors in the driving force behind success.
- Opportunities for further progression and development including sponsorship through clinical courses
- Opportunity to supervise a pre-reg
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary between 50,000 - 65,000 (depending on experience)
- All professional fees paid
- Private Healthcare & Dental cover
- Lifestyle benefits/discounts
- 5 weeks holiday + bank (33 total)
- Supportive practice with multiple avenues for development
- Support through further clinical courses
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
- Right to work in the UK
- Open to all levels of experience including pre-reg Optometrists nearing their OSCE's
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs