Audiologist/RHAD job Olney near Milton Keynes, Full time, Independent Clinic Based, Basic Salary 40,000+, plus car, OTE 80,000+
Are you a patient focussed and passionate RHAD or Audiologist keen to work with a leading highly respected independent service provider in Olney near Milton Keynes and enjoy market beating remuneration, then look no further...
This is an exclusive new full time Audiologist/RHAD prospect working a much valued fully private client base and offering a wonderful engaging working environment including state of art facilities, extended test times (1.5 hours) and support from future focussed team to offer unrivalled customer care with an exceptional and thorough battery of testing provided as standard!
If successful in you application you will be guaranteed 40,000+ plus basic salary, generous commission structure with very realistic OTE of 50,000-80,000+ and a highly established database of valued patients at your disposal plus 33 days holiday and extensive benefits!
- Generous testing times of 1.5 hours or flexible to best suit patient needs
- State of art clinical facilities are provided that are well equipped with the latest testing facilities
- Opportunity to offer speech noise, micro-suction and tympanometry with ongoing support for your long term professional development guaranteed
- A well thought out itinerary planned well in advance to help clearly structure your day working flexibly multi site/clinic based (max commute expected 45- 60 minutes from Olney near Milton Keynes)
- 9am to 530pm working hours with no late nights and mid week only working available to ensure a superb work life balance
Package and Benefits
- Fantastic earning potential with 80,000+ OTE working out of established and beautifully presented private clinics
- 40,000+ base salary guaranteed irrespective of levels of experience
- High quality patient focussed service provider with strong ethical service focus
- Additional perks such as a company car and private healthcare also provided
- A total of 33 days of leave including bank
- Fantastic high quality induction process and ongoing mentoring
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- It is essential to be already registered with the HCPC (or eligible to register) as an Audiologist/RHAD due to fully private client base
- Right to work in the UK required
- A full UK drivers licence is needed
- Be eager to forge new relationships with colleagues and clients alike
- Must have a real passion for Audiology and customer care!
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs