Clinic based Audiologist/RHAD job Maidenhead, full or part time, guaranteed income, 40,000+, 60,000+ OTE.
- You will receive superb remuneration including guaranteed income up to c.40,000 depending on experience plus very realistic 50,000-60,000+ OTE plus additional benefits so any opportunity not to be missed!
- From the onset you will be offered a thorough induction programme and a high level of mentoring in your ongoing work
- Rare engaging practice based prospect working with a tenured hearing care company offering a pre-existing extensive client following and with added benefits of superb testing facilities, great support and choice of leading aid manufacturers!
- New to market: Multi-Site Audiologist/RHAD just released working with a highly experienced team of quality focussed health care professionals based in Maidenhead and near surrounding areas
- Full or part time, Monday- Friday with working hours 9am-5/5:30pm including a 30 minute to one hour lunch break and very rarely Saturdays required if any.
- Monday- Friday with working hours 9am-5/5:30pm including a 30 minute to one hour lunch break and very rarely Saturdays required if any. (Full time is preferred but part time can also be considered three to five days per week)
- Offer excellent service levels with a focus on customer care that is tailored to each individual patient's needs
- Work positively with a future focussed growing team of like-minded health care professionals
- Maidenhead consistently places highly for satisfaction rates in London commuter towns and as a place to raise a family
Package and Benefits
- Generous and very realistic 50,000- 60,000 OTE including bonus
- Opportunities for additional professional progression and ongoing training are available, including possible advancement to senior positions
- Guaranteed income up to approximately 40,000 dependant on experience
- Professional fees paid
- 28 days holiday including bank which increases with tenure
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser or soon to be eligible to register with applications welcomed from soon to qualify and recently qualified applicants
- Applications from ambitious soon to qualify/recently qualified Audiologist/RHAD's welcomed!
- Right to work in the UK required
- UK drivers license essential
- Must have a real passion for Audiology and customer care!
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs