300 words will never tell you everything about this Optometrist opportunity in Bristol. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Optometrist role in Bristol:
- 2-2.5 days per week with an FTE salary of up to £65,000
- Access the very best support along your career journey - this practice will fund CPD training as well as covering ABDO and GOC fees
- Join an upscale, fashionable independent practice - a perfect chance for an Optometrist looking to be a part of a brand that has dedicated genuine time and effort to designing the look of this high-street practice
- Be part of a culture where everyone is passionate about doing the right thing for the patient - many patients come due to word of mouth
- Join a people-focused practice with a team that truly supports each other, the list of company benefits includes a mental health support plan
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: firstname.lastname@example.org