Optometry Jobs at Specsavers
Contact Lens Optician: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Position:Contact Lens Optician
Salary:up to 40,000(depending on experience)
Working Hours:Full-time and part-time hours available
Experience Level:Must have previous experience working in an opticians and must have a GOC number.
Specsavers in Aylesbury arelooking for a new Contact Lens Optician.On the back of substantial and on-going growth, were seekingan ambitiousContact Lens Opticianto join our dynamic team at Specsavers in AylesburyBe partof our continued success at one of the leading opticians in this fantastic area.
Whats on Offer?
- An annual salary of up to 40,000(depending on experience)
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Holiday allowance of 33 days
- Will consider full-time and part-time hours
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Private health and dental cover
- Pension contribution
- Paid parking permit if required
- Access for all store employees to our discounted benefits scheme
- WeCare-WeCare looks after your wellbeing with a 24/7 UK-based online GP, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance, plus much more. Using your phone, tablet or desktop, you and your family have 24/7 access to thousands of experts, all from the comfort of your own home.
- Annual subscription to the "Headspace" app
- Support with CPD points
OurContact Lens Opticians are an integral part of our store management team, so were keen to get you up to speed. With ILM courses, Pre-Reg supervision and the Specsavers Partnership scheme (Pathway) all available to explore. Along with your clinical and retail expertise this will stand you in good stead if you choose to become a store director yourself one day.
Aylesbury iseasily accessible by car from other nearby towns and cities including Oxford, Bicester, Buckingham and High Wycombe with easy access from the M4, M25 and M40.
What were looking for
Youll need to be a qualified and GOC registeredContact Lens Opticianwith the drive, passion and the willingness to build upon our customer-focused culture. As part of our team, youll need to be able to provide a unique blend of customer care and professional excellence. Youll need to demonstrate good attention to detail along with a passion for the community. Teamwork also forms a big part of our culture, so the ability to work well with others is essential.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, wed love to tell you more about it. Contact Katie Francome on 01566 771 892 or email firstname.lastname@example.org#LI-KC1