Optometry Jobs at Specsavers
Optometrist - Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Salary: Competitive + a strong performance-based bonus schemewith OTE of 7,000p.a +benefits
10,000 joining bonus paid after successful completion of probation (terms apply)
Working hours: Full Time or Part Time
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers in Aylesbury are looking for an ambitious and talented Optometrist. Were a community-focused store dedicated to ensuring that every one of our customers receives an excellent patient experience. Were seeking an Optometrist ready to use their passion and knowledge to help us build on our ever-growing and loyal customer base. Join us at Specsavers in Aylesbury where we deliver the very best in customer care.
Whats on Offer?
- Full or part time available
- 10,000joining bonus paid after successful completion of probation (terms apply)
- Competitive salary and package (depending on experience)
- A strong performance-based bonus scheme with OTE of 7,000 per annum
- Holiday allowance of 33 days per year, plus bank holidays.
- Private health and dental cover
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Support with CPD points
- WeCare-WeCare looks after your wellbeing with a 24/7 UK-based online GP, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance, plus much more. Using your phone, tablet or desktop, you and your family have 24/7 access to thousands of experts, all from the comfort of your own home.
- Annual subscription to the Headspace app
- Access for all store employees to our discounted benefits scheme
Our Optometrists are an integral part of our store management team, so were keen to get you up to speed outside the test room too. With ILM courses, Pre-Reg supervision and the Specsavers Partnership scheme (Pathway) all available to explore. Along with your clinical expertise this will stand you in good stead if you choose to become a store director yourself one day.
What were looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our stores ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isnt afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, were looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Aylesbury iseasily accessible by car from other nearby towns and cities including Oxford, Bicester, Buckingham and High Wycombe with easy access from the M4, M25 and M40.
Find out more
For more information or to apply, please contact Katie Francome at Specsavers Recruitment Service on01566 771 892 or firstname.lastname@example.org.