Contact Lens Optician at Specsavers
Contact Lens Optician, Knocknacarra
Specsavers in Knocknacarra are looking for an experienced or newly qualified Contact Lens Optician to join them. The focus at this store, is about pulling together and working as a team to ensure that our valued patients have an excellent experience. Become our new Contact Lens Optician at Specsavers in Knocknacarra - a Brand New store looking to build a great reputation for staff progression and the very highest standards of customer care.
Whats on Offer?
- A salary of up to 40,000 depending on experience
- Joining Bonus of4,000 (terms apply)
- Full time position with flexibility on working hours
- A strong performance-based bonus scheme up to 7,000 extra per year
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension - 5% Contribution
- Death in Service
- Free Parking
- Income Protection Plan
- Sickness Benefits
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Benefits
- Access to Headspace App, our Mental Health Partners
- All professional fees paid
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Support with CET
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
Were fully equipped with 3 test rooms, the latest clinical technology (including OCT), and a team of 25 which includes fully trained optical assistants, so everything is in place to let you focus on what you do best.
What were looking for
Alongside being a qualified and CORU registeredCLO, the right person for this position will be confident, possess a strong worth ethic and a willingness to succeed. Youll be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced environment. We are looking for a Contact Lens Optician who will go the extra mile for our customers and someone who encourages their colleagues to do the same. In summary, were looking for a high calibre residentContact Lens Opticianto join us and assist in driving this excellent practice forward.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Chris Sullivan - email@example.com or 00353 86 426 5208