Location: Oswestry, Shropshire
** No weekend working **
Salary: Salary up to 65,000 + Joining bonus of 10k + bonus
Working hours: Full or part time hours considered
Working days: Monday to Friday
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist.
Specsavers in Oswestry, Shropshire are looking for a talented and ambitious Optometrist. We are a community-focused store dedicated to ensuring that every one of our customers receives an excellent patient experience. We are seeking an Optometrist ready to use their passion and knowledge to help us build on our ever-growing and loyal customer base. Join us at Specsavers in Oswestry, Shropshire where we deliver the very best in customer care.
Whats on Offer?
- An annual salary of up to 65,000 (depending on experience)
- 10,000 joining bonus paid after successful completion of probation (terms apply)
- A strong performance-based bonus scheme
- Holiday allowance of 33 days per year
- Private health and dental cover
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Support with CPD
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
- 4 test rooms
- 25-minute testing
- 13 staff members
- Tier 2 applications considered if registered on the GOC.
- Specsavers Enhanced Perks - Perks is our discounted benefits scheme, which helps you to save money on a range of products and services like travel, home, motoring and health and leisure.Healthcare cash plans that pay out up to a maximum benefit to the employee on production of receipts/evidence of Health care services. There is also a comprehensive Travel plan. Employees can also top up these plans to include their partner and/or children.
- Subscription to the Headspace App
- WeCare UK confidential employee helpline
We are passionate about the clinical development of our team, and as our new Optometrist, we would to support you with extra courses and specialisms that interest you. Whatever your ambitions, from WOPEC qualifications and independent prescribing to paediatric accreditations or enhanced optical services, we will do everything we can to help you be the best clinician you can be.
What we are looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our stores ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that is not afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we are looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Find out more
For more information, please call me on01566 788 644or email me firstname.lastname@example.org