Associate Optometrist Changing lives through better sight
Richmond Centre, British Columbia
The independent optometrist at Specsavers Richmond Centre is looking for an associate optometrist to join their busy clinic in Vancouver.
AtSpecsavers, weve been transforming eye health and careers around the world for over 35 years. We are the worldslargest, privately-owned optical brand, caring for 41 million patients and customers in 11 countries. But were not just impressive numbers, were about industry-leading quality. Founded and led by two optometrists, what you will get is a commitment to advanced equipment, product excellence, unrivalled training, and global clinical leadership all tailored to support you and the needs of your patients.
Your opportunity and practice
Offering eye exams when patients need them means having the right team in each of our optometrist-owned and operated clinics. Join an independent Optometry Partner and team of passionate eyecare professionals in shaping community eye health.
Your associate optometrist opportunity in Broadway-Fairviewgives you:
- Clinical Excellence: Benefit from a fully-integrated clinic with latest diagnostic technology such as: the NIDEK Tonoref 3, NIDEK automated lensometer, Topcon Maestro2, NIDEK intelligent refract RT-6100, NIDEK slit lamp SL-1800, Marco M2 Ultra Slit Lamp, and Zeiss HFA3 with SITA Faster visual field. Viewing patient pre-test reports and history is easier than ever so you can have more informed consultations with your patients.
- Culture of Dedication: A team committed to community eyecare and monitoring the eye health of our patients for preventable vision loss, which is why OCT is made available for standard eye exams.
- Clinical Autonomy: Practice in a private, independent clinic backed by the support and resources of Specsavers to deliver the best care for the needs of your patients.
- Pre-test Support: Trained eyecare consultants welcome and take your patients through pre-testing so you have reports sent directly to your exam room to prepare for your consultations.
- Professional Development: Get access to a qualified optometry support consultant for professional development on-site and virtually
In addition to access to advanced clinical technology and a culture of excellence, you can be at the forefront for new opportunities and ownership, if that is something you want to pursue.
Hear from other independent optometrists
You don't have to just take our word for it, hear what other optometrists had to say.
If you are passionate about changing lives through better sight, reach out to our Recruitment Team at email@example.com