This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a professional team and well established company. Our clients are looking for a hard working individual with a strong amount of optical knowledge and a friendly, approachable personality. This vacancy is with a company that believe that performance plays a big part in success. If you believe that you are a hardworking individual who enjoys working as a team alongside their colleagues, then apply for this role!
- Competitive pay with a review every year.
- private healthcare and pension.
- 25 day holiday +8 bank holidays.
- The company provides its employees with a ‘lifestyles benefits’ package.
- Flexible working times and the change to take time out with career breaks.
- Be able to lead by example, especially in terms of customer care and professional standards.
- Have a strong commitment to teamwork and supporting others to learn.
- Be fully qualified and GOC registered
YOU MUST BE A GOC REGISTERED OPTOMETRIST TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
To find more information on this role, please call joseph on 02045489317 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.