Position: Domiciliary Newly Qualified Optometrist
Location: Buxton, Derbyshire
Salary: Salary range between 35-45K (DOE) plus 10,000 welcome bonus
Working hours: Full Time or Part Time
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Join Specsavers Home Visits as our next Domiciliary Optometrist to reap the rewards of this truly fabulous opportunity! Specsavers Home Visits are recruiting a forward-thinking Optometrist to provide eyecare to patients in their own homes across your Derbyshire community. Why not test the water with a paid shadow day and see for yourself if this is next step in your career!
Whats on Offer?
- Salary up to 45K (depending on experience)
- Business mileage paid
- Welcome bonus of 10,000 ( pro rata for part time)
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible benefits to suit you
- Great flexibility with full and part time roles available
- Access to the latest in portable optical equipment
- Join us for a paid shadow day
With an outstanding package on offer which includes flexibility, work life balance and tailored benefits, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
What were looking for
- Qualified and GOC registered optometrists
- Applications invited from optometrists based anywhere in Derbyshire.
- Teamwork forms a big part of our culture, so working well with others is essential.
- Ability to provide a unique blend of customer care and professional excellence.
Get in touch
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Kasia Mnich - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07939988974
We are also offering a refer a friend incentive where you can receive up to 2,000 worth of shopping vouchers for any Optometrist you recommend that successfully joins Specsavers HomeVisits.So if you know an Optometrist that might be interested click here for full information on how to put us in touch -https://bit.ly/3zoHw4v