300 words will never tell you everything about this Optometrist opportunity in York. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Optometrist role in York:
- £65,000 base salary (no bonus scheme - instead, this is purely about providing a patient-focused service)
- Zero sales pressure or KPI-driven Optometry - purely focus on doing what's right for each patient in the test room (25 min test times, with pretesting completed beforehand by an Optical Assistant)
- Access further CPD and clinical development from day one - access clinical accreditations within 12 months, including IP qualification
- Benefits incl. free parking, significant pension contribution, full GOC fees/tie-in support
- Be part of a work culture that prioritises 1-1 career support and development
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: firstname.lastname@example.org