Due to a phase of growth, an opportunity is now available for an Optometrist to join a leading optical domiciliary company who specialises in providing sight tests in patient's homes.
Guaranteed Basic Salary £60-£65,000 FTE + £10,000 FTE Welcome Joining Bonus + Further Bonus + Benefits – No Weekend or Bank Holiday Work
About The Opportunity
- You will be visiting patients in their homes conducting around 5/6 sight tests per day within a reasonable distance from your home up to 1 hour from where you live.
- Testing times are generous around 1 hour
- No late evening work or weekend work
- Option to work 3, 4, or 5 days per week (Weekdays only - No Weekend or Bank Holiday Work)!
- Latest mobile optometry equipment available – allowing you to provide a thorough eye test including digital fundus camera, mobile slit lamp, I-care tonometer
- Record keeping is digital – no manual paperwork
- No KPI's with a more relaxed work environment
No previous domiciliary experience is needed as full and in-depth training is provided! Also, open to applications from newly qualified Optometrists!
Driving will be involved in this role therefore a driving licence is required for this opportunity.
A thorough induction/training plan is provided once you join this leading eye care provider, along with continued training and head office support.
- Guaranteed £60,000-£65,000 per annum Basic Salary pro-rata + £10,000 FTE Welcome Joining Bonus + Additional Bonus
- Bonus scheme
- Company Car
- Travel expenses paid
- Professional fees paid
- Private Medical
- Life Assurance
- Sick pay
- Company pension matched 5%
- 33 days holiday
- In-house CPD support
- Support to take additional qualifications
- Specialist domiciliary training
- Free CET support
You will be a GOC-registered Optometrist who is looking for something a little different from your usual Optometrist position, and wanting to give back further to the community. If this sounds like you then please do get in touch with us about this opportunity.
What happens after I apply?
One of our team at Prime Optical will be in contact with you to have a chat about the role in more detail and answer any questions you may have. If you would like to contact us in the first instance about this opportunity please call/text Helen Ismail on 0777 2035078