Match2Match Recruitment has just been instructed with an opportunity for ongoing Locum work or as a full-time or Part-time Optometrist to join our amazing Domiciliary Client in the Newcastle area UK. Excellent daily rate working alongside a dispenser who does all the driving and sets up clinics.
Our client is known for offering a caring community service to the elderly in residential and nursing homes. They are renowned for their uncompromising commitment to patient care along with being a CET point provider to benefit their staff.
This successful candidate must be fully qualified and registered with the GOC. The candidate must have excellent communication skills, be clinically minded, and have a passion for patient care.
If you feel like this is the right role for you then please read the applicant requirements and job benefits provided below and then apply by using the contact details provided;
Attend an experience day to see if you are a fit - paid £220 for the day
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have superb communication and customer service skills
- Previous domiciliary experience preferred full training will be provided
- Must be clinically minded
- Passionate about optics
Job Benefits & Information:
- Professional fees paid
- Monday to Friday
- Clear career progression
- Financially rewarding
- Excellent salary package
- CET point provider
- Chauffeured by an Optical Assistant
- Flexible Working - Part-Time days / Part-Time Hours - eg. 9 am-1 pm (Around school hours)
- Professional Freedom to make decisions on the day to the welfare of the individual
- Induction and specialist training and support
- "Try before you buy" VC Experience Day and Locum induction working prior to joining for a few weeks
- A relaxed environment
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 3% contributions to private pension
- Great support working with an experienced dispenser or Optician
- The Match2Match team is available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For an immediate interview please call us now:
Office Numbers: 020-8172-0474
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.