Zest Optical are recruiting on behalf of an award winning independent practice based in Liverpool.
This is an opportunity to join a fantastic store which holds a great reputation for providing the highest levels of service where you can continuously enhance and develop your career.
Optical Practice Manager - Role
- Established Opticians operating in the area for many years
- Ensure the practice runs smoothly
- Small close-knit team
- Newly re-fitted pracitce
- No late nights
- Dispensing involved
- Varied frame range from traditional to boutique brands
- 9:30am - 5:30pm
- Full time position including Saturdays
- Closed Sundays
- Set exemplary standards across all areas on the shop floor
- Introduce and implement new ideas to help drive the business forward
Optical Practice Manager - Requirements
- Be able to develop and maintain a reputation for high quality customer care
- Ability to learn and want to develop
- Communication - support those around you, enabling them to be their best
Optical Practice Manager - Salary
- Base salary up to £32,000
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Sam Bowden using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.