OPTOMETRY JOBS IN SPECSAVERSCONTACT LENS OPTICIAN: MANCHESTER, ARNDALE CANTRE
Position: Contact Lens Optician
Location: Manchester Arndale
Salary: Up to40,000 depending on experience
Bonus: 6K Joining Bonus (Terms apply)
Working Hours: Full-Time or Part-Time opportunity
Experience Level: Must have previous experience working in an optician and must have a GOC number.
Specsavers Manchesterare recruiting for a qualified and GOC registered Contact Lens Optician.
As a Contact Lens Optician, theres nothing quite like the feeling of being part of the Specsavers team where youll be part of a family that works together to give every customer the best possible service. Your role in this is crucial. With one in three UK contact lens wearers coming to us for lenses and advice, we ensure that millions of people get the right lenses, at a price they can afford.
In this key role, youll work to the highest professional standards, providing a contact lens fitting and aftercare service thats in a whole different league. Youll work to boost sales, profit and customer loyalty exceeding customers needs as well as business objectives. In effect, youll be our resident expert, sharing your knowledge with customers and staff alike, all while working alongside our dedicated professionals, using the latest equipment.
Whats on offer?
The Role in a Nutshell:
- Outstanding annual salary of up to 40,000 depending on experience
- 6K Joining Bonus (Terms apply)
Full time and part time hours
Management and supervisory duties available
Dedicated Contact Lens area in store!
33 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
- GOC fees paid for
Specsavers Perks discounts or cashback at almost 1000 retailers
- Exceptional clinical and professional development opportunities
- Access to cutting-edge clinical technology, such as OCT
- Carry out contact lens fitting and aftercare in accordance with Company procedures and professional guidelines
- Deal with general enquiries and advise customers on contact lenses
- Ensure that all customers have a clear understanding of the contact lens options for their prescription. Advise customers on spectacle dispensing options, including current promotions
- Ensure that appointment times are efficiently managed and that customer waiting time is minimized
- Provide insertion / removal instruction to patients as required
Then theres you
You will be a recently qualified or experienced Contact Lens Optician. (GOC Registered).
You may be a Contact Lens Optician that is looking for a step up into management.
Platinum employer: Find out more
This store is an accredited Platinum Employer, which means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of our drive to become a famous place to work. Stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards: Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, wed love to tell you more about it. Contact Luke Taylor on 07375968147 or reach out via email to email@example.comNeed to talk out of hours? No problem at all. Send me at WhatsApp with a convenient time and Ill be happy to talk, confidentially, about this great opportunity.