Job Title – Professional Services Co-ordinator (Staff Scheduler)
Location – Cumbernauld
Hours – 40 hours per week
Competitive salary & benefits, full training will be given.
Optical Express is the UK’s only complete eye care provider, and Europe’s leading private provider of laser eye surgery and premium intraocular lens and cataract surgery. Each week Optical Express Surgeons undertake more laser eye surgery and private intraocular lens procedures collectively than any other providers.
For over 30 years, millions of patients have trusted Optical Express with their eye care. Operating clinics across the UK, Ireland, and mainland Europe, Optical Express, supported by an esteemed International Medical Advisory Board, is a thought leader in the global optometry and refractive surgery industry.
Optical Express gives patients their very best results through investing in state of the art technology, employing experienced, highly skilled surgeons and optometrists, continuously analysing clinical outcomes and working with pioneers and innovators from within the industry, to include Johnson & Johnson Vision and Zeiss.
The role of Professional Services Co-ordinator is a key hire for Optical Express, the team ensures our professional staff are appropriately scheduled in line with business and patient demands.
The main aspects of the role –
- Maintaining the Optometrist database
- Ensuring full optimisation of the Optometrists within the region
- Ensure holidays are approved in a timely manner
- Assisting client relationship management with the Self Employed Optometrist network to ensure ability to fill gaps at short notice
- Regular communication to the regional team to ensure optimisation of the Optometrists
- Commercially minded with a common sense, pro-active and flexible approach to work
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- General administration
- Communicate effectively with senior Managers and qualified professional healthcare providers
What we need from you –
- A willing to learn attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The skills to juggle many competing tasks simultaneously
- Computer literate and quick learner
- Enjoy networking and be able to communicate effectively with senior level Managers and qualified professional healthcare providers
- Successful candidate would need to have excellent commination skills and be able to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Saturday cover (1 in 3) is essential to the role.
What’s in it for you? –
- Competitive salary
- Free or discounted optical products/procedures
- Free Parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Career progression
Please apply now by uploading your CV.