Audiologist/RHAD job Washington and other areas , Full time, Multi site role, Clinic Based, Independent, Basic Salary 40,000+, plus car, OTE 80,000+.
- An exclusive Audiologist/RHAD position has recently become available, working with a compassionate entirely private client in Washington and near surrounding areas. (Expect maximum commuting time 30-45 minutes commute from central Washington)
- Rare engaging role that provides state of art facilities, extended test times (1.5 hours) and support from future-focused team to deliver exceptional customer care with an excellent and thorough battery of tests provided as standard!
- NB: If successful, you will be guaranteed 40,000 basic salary, a market leading commission structure with very realistic OTE of 50,000-80,000+ and a highly established database of valued patients at your disposal as well as thirty-three days holiday and substantial benefits!
- If you believe yourself to be a caring, patient-focused RHAD or Audiologist looking to work with a leading, highly respected independent service provider in the Washington and surrounding area while earning market-leading pay, look no further...
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a fully private service provider, with access to a wide range of leading aid technologies and the opportunity to establish long-term relationships with both your loyal customers and new colleagues
- Flexible testing times of 1.5 hours to accommodate clinical excellence and superb customer service for your patients
- A well-planned itinerary that allows you to properly organise your day's work whilst undertaking an engaging multi based itinerary
- Working hours are 9 a.m. to 530 p.m., with no late evenings or midweek only work available to provide a great work-life balance
- Modern clinical facilities are provided in lovely independent practice settings
- Guaranteed ongoing assistance for your long-term professional development with the opportunity to deliver speech noise, micro-suction, and tympanometry
Package and Benefits
- 40,000+ base salary guaranteed irrespective of level of experience
- Exceptional earning potential of 80,000+ OTE working out of established private clinics
- Additional perks such as a company car and private healthcare also provided
- A total of 33 days of leave including bank without consequence to your commission
- Detailed, high-quality induction process with ongoing mentoring
- Top quality patient focussed service provider with emphasised ethical service principles
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- It is essential to be already registered with the HCPC as an Audiologist/RHAD due to fully private client base
- Right to work in the UK required
- A full UK drivers licence is essential
- Must have a real passion for Audiology and customer care!
- Be eager to forge new relationships with colleagues and clients alike
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs