20k welcome bonusHighly Exclusive Full or Part time Domiciliary Optometrist role at a leading domiciliary eye care provider based in Canterbury offering generous remuneration and a supportive work environment
Are you a dedicated and compassionate Optometrist seeking a rewarding career opportunity? Look no further! This leading domiciliary eye care provider is seeking a talented Optometrist to join their dynamic team of eye care professionals.
Committed to providing exceptional eye care services to the local community at their homes, they provide state-of-the-art equipment including a digital fundus camera, mobile slit lamp, I-care tonometer, retinoscope, an industry-leading digital records system, which means no paperwork, and more, all in a lightweight compact case.
You will be seeing an average of 6-7 patients a day visiting them at their homes or up to 16 patients at a care home and given full flexibility to test and run your own clinic without commercial pressure.
Due to the supportive nature of this role, applications from experienced to soon to qualify Optometrists are welcome with thorough on-boarding training provided to help you settle into this role.
This is a highly rewarding role offering generous remuneration so please apply now to avoid disappointment or get in touch for further details.
- Available to work full or part time with a minimum of 3 days a week (no weekends)
- Clinic hours are 9am - 5.30pm however you must be prepared to travel up to a 50 miles radius
- Tailoring your service to meet the specific needs of each patient
- Access to state of the art portable testing equipment and a digital records system created by Optometrists
- Testing and dispensing (re-training on dispense provided)
Package and Benefits
- Generous basic salary 62,000 - 64,000 depending on experience
- Company Car
- Bonus Scheme
- Private Life and Medical Insurance
- Pension scheme
- Professional fees covered
- Bespoke CPD courses
- 33 days holiday including bank
- Weekends and bank holidays off work
- Employee discounts
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC Registered as an Optometrist
- Right to work in the UK
- Full driving license ( 2 years ideal)
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs