Optometry Jobs at Specsavers
Total financial package: Up to 43,000 depending on experience plus up to 8,000 Joining Bonus
Working hours: Part Time - working 3 days
Experience level: Open to both newly qualified and experienced Optometrists who are registered with the GOC
Specsavers in Irvine, are looking for an Optometrist. Were a community-focused store dedicated to ensuring that every one of our customers receives an excellent patient experience. Were seeking an Optometrist ready to use their passion and knowledge to help us build on our ever-growing and loyal customer base. Join us at Specsavers in Irvine where we deliver the very best in customer care.
Whats on Offer?
- Salary: up to 43,000(doe) + performance-based bonus
- Up to 8,000 Joining Bonus paid after successful completion of probation (terms apply)
- Part time hours available
- Dental and medical cover
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities - we will support with the cost for Prof Certs in Glaucoma/Medical Retina
- Support with CPD points
- A supportive and sociable team there to support you to be the best clinician you can be
- Annual subscription to the "Headspace" app
- WeCare -WeCare looks after your wellbeing with a 24/7 UK-based online GP, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance, plus much more. Using your phone, tablet or desktop, you and your family have 24/7 access to thousands of experts, all from the comfort of your own home.
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
We are passionate about the clinical & professional development of our team, and as our new Optometrist, we want to support you every step of the way. Through open conversations and regular 1-2-1s, we will work together to tailor-make a career that suits you. There are so many areas to explore; fromWOPEC qualifications and independent prescribing to paediatric accreditations or enhanced optical services, ILM courses, Pre-Reg supervision and the Specsavers Partnership scheme (Pathway). Along with your clinical expertise this will stand you in good stead if you choose to become a store director yourself one day. Whatever your ambitions, well do everything we can to help you be the best you can be.
What were looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our stores ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isnt afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, were looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Interested? To find out more contact Emma Johnston: firstname.lastname@example.org 01566 770125