This opportunity available in Aberdare is one of a kind! It is very rare an independent in the South of Wales becomes available. In terms of the company, this well establised and high end independent targets patients of all demographics. They are flexiable with regards to the candidate, they're open to a newly qualified as well as someone more experienced (Salary DOE). There is an opportuntiy for shares in the business further down the line.
This independent practice are looking for a confident Optometrist with a driven mindset and a good work ethic to join their passionate teams in a full time or part time position within their practice. This practice offers a comfortable and professional environment to thrive in, they are also flexiable on rota and how many days. They have good equipment, it's been recently refitted with an OCT, Visual Fields, Auto Refractor, Slit Lamp and Trial Frames. This practice works off paper records
This practice is located in Aberdare. This will get snapped up quickly, apply sooner rather than later, CV or not enquire below.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- 30-minute testing times
- Pre-Screens done for you.
- Very competitive salaries and benefits.
- Packages of up to £65,000
- Excellent career development opportunities
- All practices are extremely well presented and professional with top end equipment.
- Supportive and friendly team
- Fees paid
- 33 days holiday
- Partnership offered down the line
If you are interested the please contact our Recruitment Consultant, Ollie Miracco on 0207 952 6623 OR firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Here at Vivid Optical we also offer up to £500 for every successful referral! For more information please contact our Recruitment Consultant, Ollie Miracco on email@example.com.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position