Vibrant Practice, Optometrist Role, Telford, 3-5 days per week, Base Salary up to Circa 55,000.
A fantastic opportunity has just arrived in the thriving town of Telford working with a Well Established & prominent practice that drives their Optometrist's to the peak of their professional careers. With constant investment in market-leading training and access to the latest cutting-edge technology, this is truly a lucrative opportunity for the right candidate.
On offer is a negotiable basic salary up to circa 55,000 dependant on experience and a truly lucrative bonus scheme with some Optometrists earning in excess of 1k per month on top! It's a fantastic opportunity for any hungry Optometrist who wants to show their skillset and be paid kindly for it... There will also always be an active encouragement to develop yourself as an Optometrist whilst encompassed in a fantastic working environment with a close knit and friendly team.
Again, this would also be a superb role for not only an Optometrist with clinical experience but also someone who has a keen interest to further themselves in that area. Colorimetry, Glaucoma Refinement, Diabetic Screening and other Enhanced Services are just a few to mention that are very much the norm at the practice.
The Director places huge emphasis and encouragement on self growth and progression and will constantly invest throughout your career to help you achieve the highest level of professionalism you want from Optometry.
Located in the heart of Shropshire, Telford is a thriving town that offers an exceptional quality of life and exciting career prospects. With its rich industrial heritage and modern infrastructure, Telford combines the best of both worlds, providing a perfect balance between urban convenience and natural beauty.
So if you would be interested in an opportunity that provides:
- A fantastic Basic Salary of Circa 55,000 (Dependant on Experience)
- Truly an outstanding Bonus Structure that is one of the best in the country
- Freedom for support both time and financially in clinical progressing to where you would like to be in your career
- A close knit team that actively pushes and helps each other
- A down to earth management that go out of their way to make sure you're happy
- One of the leading clinically focussed practices in the area that's highly regarded throughout
- Industry leading levels of equipment with, OCT, Auto Refractors and Phoropter Heads to mention a few
Then this is the opportunity you've been waiting for, please feel free to get in contact whilst its still available!
- Be an enthusiastic team player with an eagerness to drive business already ongoing success
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Usual working hours are 08:50 -18:00
- To be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and a professional approach
- Become part of a friendly team of optical professionals
- Be open to constant develop and progression clinically
Package and Benefits
- A fantastic basic salary of up to circa 55,000 dependent on experience
- A highly-rewarding performance-based bonus scheme with the potential to earn over 1,000 per month!
- Pension contribution
- 33 days Holiday inclusive of Bank Holiday Weekends
- A spacious and recently refurbished practice
- Fantastic levels of equipment with OCT & Phoropters
- Support with CET
- Exceptional clinical and professional development opportunities
- Dental Care
- Health Care
- Professional Fees Paid
- Huge flexibility with shift patterns and rotas
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Would need to be registered on the GOC
- All levels of Experience are welcome to apply
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our Optometry team on 01423 813452 or email us at email@example.com
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs