Are you an Optical Assistant looking for a new challenge?
This company is seeking an experienced OA for their high-end and classy independent practice. They are looking for someone to join their long standing team. This company are looking for someone confident and who has the ability to work under pressure.
The ideal location for the optical advisor to be based is in Chingford or its surrounding areas with good travel links or a car. Chingford, Buckhurst Hill and Ponders End are close stations located near this practice.
Why Should You Apply?
- Great package and enhanced bonus scheme
- Progression and development
- Nice environment and competent colleagues and support staff
- Professional fees and indemnities
- Flexible schedule
- Long standing team
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position.
If you are interested the please contact our Consultant, Joe on 0207 186 1691 OR firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job, then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.