State of the Art Practice, Optometrist Role, Chesterfield, 2-5 days per week, Base Salary up to Circa 55,000.
A fantastic opportunity has just arrived on the outskirts of Sheffield working with an award winning practice that drives their Optometrist's to the peak of their professional careers. With constant investment in market-leading training and access to the latest cutting-edge technology this is truly a lucrative opportunity for the right candidate.
On offer is a negotiable basic salary of up to circa 55,000, a lucrative bonus scheme that can see 5,000+ a year on top of your basic salary, huge levels of support throughout your career as an Optometrist and finally a fantastic working environment with a close knit and friendly team.
The directors here appreciate that flexibility is paramount for all staff and aims to provide the Optometrist an ideal work life balance that is few and far between in the Optical industry these days.
This opportunity would be perfectly suited to a clinically orientated Optometrist or someone who has the aspirations to be and enjoy the full support and encouragement to progress and develop into achieving the highest professional capacity that they want to be!
The practice itself has a rich clinical background too with MECS, QUES, Glaucoma Refinement, Pre & Post Cataract and strong ties with surrounding practices to assist them with their referrals additionally is a staple part of what they do here.
So if you would be interested in an opportunity that provides:
- Masses of scope for support both time and financially in clinical progressing you
- A close knit team that actively pushes and helps each other
- A down to earth management that go out of their way to make sure you're happy
- A fantastic salary
- Unmatched levels of flexibility with shifts
Then this is the opportunity you've been waiting for, please feel free to get in contact whilst its still available!
- Have a real passion in providing strong levels of customer care and professional excellence
- Ensure that you provide good levels of customer service to customers at all times
- Take a hands-on approach and be keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team
- 2 to 5 days a week is required with some weekend work included
Package and Benefits
- Pension contribution
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holiday Weekends
- A spacious and recently refurbished practice
- Fantastic levels of equipment with OCT & Phoropters
- Up to 35 minute Test Times
- Free Parking on Site
- Support with CET
- A fantastic basic salary of up to circa 55,000 dependent on experience
- A highly-rewarding performance-based bonus scheme (earning some staff 5k+)
- Exceptional clinical and professional development opportunities
- Dental Care
- Health Care
- Professional Fees Paid
- Huge flexibility with shift patterns and rotas
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Would need to be registered on the GOC
- Have the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs