300 words will never tell you everything about these Hearing Aid Dispenser opportunities across the area of Teesside. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about these Hearing Aid Dispenser opportunities across Teesside:
- Realistic OTE of £80,000 - £90,000 (uncapped commission), with top earners receiving up to £120,000, this package includes a £35,300 base salary
- Forget working weekends and finish at 5 pm at the latest (work-life balance is a priority for this employer)
- Opportunity to add variety to your working week with a mixture of clinic-based work, site visits and home visits
- Join one of the UK’s leading independent hearing healthcare companies on a mission to make a life-changing difference to people with hearing loss – this is a business that’s big on culture and really puts people first (by people, we mean both you and your patients)
- Receive a range of benefits including private health insurance and 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: firstname.lastname@example.org