State of the Art Practice, Optical Assistant Role, Chesterfield, 3-5 days per week, Base Salary up to Circa 22,000.
We are currently seeking an Optical Assistant or similar to join a thriving team in Chesterfield. This practice is dedicated to providing the highest standard of eye care and eyewear solutions for their patients. As a Optical Assistant, you will play a vital role in carrying on that exceptional customer service, performing pre screens and recommending appropriate eyewear options.
This practice has a reputation within the area for delivering not only a high level of service to its patients but also having a strong background in encouraging there staff to grow and develop into the professionals they hope to be! Whether this be onto management or additional courses, such as CLO the directors here want to invest the time in you and make sure you're on the right path.
On offer is a negotiable basic salary dependent on experience up to circa 22,000, a lucrative bonus scheme on top of your basic salary, huge levels of support throughout your career as an Optical Assistant and finally a fantastic working environment with a close knit and friendly team. The directors appreciate that flexibility is paramount for all staff and aims to provide you an ideal work life balance that is few and far between in the Optical industry these days.
The town of Chesterfield is a vibrant and historic town that offers a high quality of life, a diverse range of attractions and amenities, and excellent transport links to the rest of the region and beyond.
So if you would be interested in an opportunity that provides:
- Masses of scope for support both time and financially in progressing you as a professional
- A close knit team that actively pushes and helps each other
- A down to earth management that go out of their way to make sure you're happy
- A fantastic basic salary and a strong bonus scheme
- Unmatched levels of flexibility with shifts
Then this is the opportunity you've been waiting for, please feel free to get in contact whilst its still available!
- Take measurements and support patients with collections, ensuring fit, comfort & accuracy of frames are checked thoroughly
- Maintain delivery of excellent customer service at all times, playing a valuable part of a customer journey & successful retail team
- Listening to patients, and giving good clear advice, explaining suitable products & offers whilst understanding NHS procedures & applying our own high standards
- Dispensing of lenses (single vision / bi-focal & varifocal)
- Carrying out pre-screening examinations & working alongside the wider team in day to day running of clinics
Package and Benefits
- A fantastic basic salary of up to circa 22,000 dependent on experience
- A highly-rewarding performance-based bonus scheme
- Pension contribution
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holiday Weekends
- A spacious and recently refurbished practice
- Fantastic levels of equipment throughout the store
- Dental Care
- Health Care
- Professional Fees Paid
- Huge flexibility with shift patterns and rotas
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Have the right to work in the UK
- All levels of experience are welcomed to apply
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs