Our well-established and reputable Optical practice based in Perth has a great opportunity for a Dispensing Optician on a part or full-time basis.
We are an independent practice whose primary goal is to provide an exceptional standard of eyecare in our local community, and to deliver this in a professional but friendly manner. We have a great reputation for our high standard of clinical care and take pride in being accessible to a wide patient demographic.
We are a strong team of 3 optometrists, 2 dispensing opticians, dispensing assistant, receptionist, and practice manager. Our culture, atmosphere and approach to staff wellbeing ensures we have a very low staff turnover.
We have a high demand for our services with 2 clinics running 6 days per week and primary examination times of between 40-60 minutes. The generous time allocated to patient care also ensures that our dispensing team can offer a personalised service to our patients and that patient satisfaction is kept at a high standard.
- Advising patients on the fit and supply of spectacle frames and lenses most appropriate for their specific visual and lifestyle needs
- Working with a wide range of frames and lenses to cater to a diverse patient demographic
- Full-time or part-time role. Specific days are negotiable but will require some Saturday (to 3pm) working
Package and Benefits
- Salary £26,000 - £30,000 depending upon experience
- GOC & ABDO fees paid
- Workplace pension
- 32 days holiday per year
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Fully qualified Dispensing Optician GOC registered
- Works well in a team