Location: Sevenoaks, Kent
Salary: Up to 65,000 per annum pro rata (depending on experience) + performance related bonus scheme (OTE 5,000 per annum)
Working hours: Part Time 3-4 days a week
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers in Sevenoaks are looking for an ambitious & talented Optometrist to join their well-established team.
We recognise that our people are the key to our success. Thats why, at Specsavers in Sevenoaks, we do everything we can to ensure our team get the best from us too from market-leading training, access to cutting-edge technology and a personal development plan built around you. Become our next Optometrist at Specsavers Sevenoaks a highly successful store with a great reputation for staff progression and unparalleled support.
Whats on Offer?
- Up to 65,000 per annum pro rata (depending on experience)
- Performance related bonus scheme (OTE up to 5,000 per annum)
- Holiday allowance of 33 days per year (including bank holidays)
- Part Time 3-4 days
- Open to discussing flexible working - ie school hours considered 9.30 -16.30
- GOC and College fees paid for
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities- we will support (both cost & time) for you to complete Prof Certs in Glaucoma/Medical Retina & IP
- Opportunity to progress to Pathway/Partnership
- Private Medical and Dental cover
- Access for all store employees to our discounted benefits scheme & healthcare cash plan, Specsavers Perks
- WeCare-WeCare looks after your wellbeing with a 24/7 UK-based online GP, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance, plus much more. Using your phone, tablet or desktop, you and your family have 24/7 access to thousands of experts, all from the comfort of your own home.
- Annual subscription to the "Headspace" app
- Support with CPD points
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
Our new store will be fully equipped with 6 test rooms, the latest clinical technology, and a well-established team which includes fully trained optical assistants & dispensing opticians -so everything is in place to let you focus on what you do best.
We are passionate about the clinical & professional development of our team, and as our new Optometrist, we want to support you every step of the way. Through open conversations and regular 1-2-1s, we will work together to tailor-make a career that suits you. There are so many areas to explore; fromWOPEC qualifications and independent prescribing to paediatric accreditations or enhanced optical services, ILM courses and the Specsavers Partnership scheme (Pathway). Along with your clinical expertise this will stand you in good stead if you choose to become a store director yourself one day. Whatever your ambitions, well do everything we can to help you be the best you can be.
Were located in old market town of Sevenoaks perfect for people who want to be based close to the hustle and bustle of London while still being able to enjoy the beautiful countryside and historic villages that Kent has to offer. Sevenoaks is just 5 minutes off the M25, so its easy to get to by car (with free parking on offer too!) as well as being well connected by regular trains/buses (only 30 minutes from London!).
What were looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our stores ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isnt afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, were looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, wed love to tell you more about it. Contact George Coleing on 01566 770 223 or email email@example.com.