Optometry Jobs at SpecsaversOptometrist: Ellesmere Port
Location: Ellesmere Port, Liverpool
Salary: 60,000 + Welcome Bonus up to 10,000 (depending on experience)
Working hours: Full Time or Part Time
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers in, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire Oaks and Heswall Specsavers, Liverpool are looking for an Optometrist to join them. The focus at this store is about pulling together and working as a team to ensure that our valued patients have an excellent experience. Become our new Optometrist across our three outstanding stores.
A truly rewarding position for an experienced optometrist to help develop and train an existing optometrist team. You will be pivotal in deciding which enhanced optical services are on offer in store. This would be a fantastic opportunity for an Optometrist looking to coach and develop a team.
Whats on Offer?
- 60,000 salary based on experience.
- A strong performance-based bonus scheme
- Holiday allowance of 33 days per year
- Flexible working hours
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- WeCare-WeCare looks after your wellbeing with a 24/7 UK-based online GP, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance, plus much more. Using your phone, tablet, or desktop, you and your family have 24/7 access to thousands of experts, all from thecomfort of your own home
- Multiple schemes in store
- 25 minute testing
- Support with CPD points
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
We are passionate about the clinical development of our team, and as our new Optometrist, we would to support you with extra courses and specialisms that interest you. Whatever your ambitions, from WOPEC qualifications and independent prescribing to paediatric accreditations or enhanced optical services, we will do everything we can to help you be the best clinician you can be.
What we are looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our stores ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that is not afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we are looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, Id love to tell you more about it. Contact Luke Taylor on 01566 771889 or reach out via email to firstname.lastname@example.org