A well established independent practice is looking for an Optical Assistant to join their team in Enfield on an full or part time basis.
- If you're an optical professional looking to progress your career, then this may be the opportunity for you.
- Their success stems from the exceptional levels of patient care they offer as well as the ability to constantly adapt to changes in the optical sector
- You'll be joining an independently owned practice that truly values every team member and is committed to helping them develop, presenting a superb opportunity to progress upwards within a business like this long-term
- The practice is based within Enfield , superbly positioned on the high street
- On offer is a generous salary, a company bonus scheme and excellent career progression
- The practice is open Monday to Saturday
- The usual working hours are 9:00am to 17:30pm Monday to Friday with an earlier finish of 17:00 on Saturdays
- Join a well established team of optical professionals and contribute to the practices ongoing success
- Help maintain the practices excellent reputation and loyal client base, by ensuring the smooth running of the practice
- Be passionate about optics and be looking to progress your career
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary which is dependent on experience
- Generous bonus scheme
- Generous 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Lovely, relaxed work environment
- Professional freedom
- Excellent training
- Lots of avenues for career progression
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- A passion for optics is essential
- Have the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs