Full or Part time Domiciliary Optometrist role, Middlesbrough , Salary 60-64,000+ guaranteed plus bonus, mid week only, luxurious car provided
- Eager to work with high levels of clinical freedom and have a real impact to your client's eye health care whilst also enjoying the freedom to work mid week only full or time alongside market leading remuneration irrespective of levels of experience, then look no further ...
- A newly launched opportunity to offer exceptional eye care services to clients in their own homes working with state-of-the-art, lightweight and compact fully portable equipment including a digital fundus camera, mobile slit lamp, I-care tonometer, retinoscope, bespoke digital records system to enable seamless working throughout your working day!
- You will be seeing an average of 6-7 patients a day visiting them at their homes or up to roughly 16 patients at a care home and given full flexibility to test and run your own clinic without commercial pressure covering circa max one hour radius form your home address.
- Applications from both experienced and soon to qualify Optometrists are welcomed as if successful in your application you will receive thorough on-boarding training to help you settle into this role with confidence!
- This unique engaging role offers generous remuneration including 60,000-64,000+ salary guaranteed for all experience levels plus company car and bonus scheme so please don't delay and get in touch with us today to deplore further whilst still available!
- Available to work full or part time with a minimum of 3 days a week (no weekends)
- Clinic hours are 9am - 5.30pm however you must be prepared to travel up to a 50 miles radius from home address and be confident to drive in both built up areas and on motorways
- Access to state of the art portable testing equipment and a digital records system created by the Optometrist ensuring a streamlined and highly regarded domiciliary service that is second to none!
- Testing and dispensing (re-training on dispense provided) with additional option to further develop your clinical skills to the utmost potential in areas such as low vision, independent prescribing etc all at company expense!
- Tailor your services to meet the specific needs of each patient with the additional opportunity to learn what matters most to your client in the location where they feel most relaxed to receive your services
Package and Benefits
- Generous basic salary 60-64,000+ depending on experience
- Luxurious company car with very low BIK tax
- Private Life and Medical Insurance
- Pension scheme
- Professional fees covered
- Bespoke CPD courses and opportunities to undertake specialists clinical training at company expense
- 33 days holiday including bank
- Weekends and bank holidays off work
- Employee discounts
- Full or part time options available
- Enjoy a highly rewarding and engaging schedule where you can utilise your skillset to the utmost effect and freedom!
- Bonus Scheme enabling very realistic additional several pounds income per year
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Tier two visa available
- Full driving license (2 years ideally but may consider 1 year plus if confident to drive including on motorways)
- GOC Registered as an Optometrist or soon to receive NHS/GOC if recently completed or nearing OSCE
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs