Salary: up to 60,000 DOE
Working hours: Permanent (full or part time) or Contract (fixed term or flexible) - happy to talk flexible working
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers in Ashfordare looking for an ambitious and talented Optometrist to join them. The focus at this store, is about pulling together and working as a team to ensure that our valued patients have an excellent experience. Become our new Optometrist at Specsavers in Ashford a highly successful store with a great reputation for staff progression and the very highest standards of customer care.
Whats on Offer?
- Salary up to 60,000 DOE
- 4,000 Joining Bonus paid after successful completion of probation (terms apply)
- Permanent (full time, part time or flexible hours available) or Contract (fixed term or flexible)
- Holiday allowance of 33 days per year (includingbank holidays)
- Flexible benefits package ie.health care, retail discounts, dental care, gym membership, travel allowance...we will tailor make a package that fits your needs
- Annual subscription to the Headspace app
- WeCare- UK confidential employee helpline
- Specsavers Perks - Perks is our discounted benefits scheme, which helps you to save money on a range of products and services like travel, home, motoring and health and leisure
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities - we have a proven track record of ensuring our Optometrist's achieve their career goals
- Support with CPD points
- Professional fees paid
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
We are passionate about the clinical & professional development of our team, and as our new Optometrist, we want to support you every step of the way. Through open conversations and regular 1-2-1s, we will work together to tailor-make a career that suits you. There are so many areas to explore; fromWOPEC qualifications and independent prescribing to paediatric accreditations or enhanced optical services, ILM courses, Pre-Reg supervision and the Specsavers Partnership scheme (Pathway). Along with your clinical expertise this will stand you in good stead if you choose to become a store director yourself one day. Whatever your ambitions, well do everything we can to help you be the best you can be.
Our store is an accredited Platinum Employer this means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of the Specsavers drive to become a famous place to work. Stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards: Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
What were looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our stores ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isnt afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, were looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Find out more
For more information or to apply, please contact Annon-Lee at Specsavers Recruitment Service on01566770120 or firstname.lastname@example.org