Field and clinic based hyrbid Audiologist/RHAD role Kilmarnock, 3 to 5 days considered, up to 40,000-45,000k+ in guaranteed income DOE + bonus OTE 70,000 +, mid week only.
Superb new highly engaging mixed clinic and field / domiciliary Audiologist/RHAD role Kilmarnock offering generous guaranteed income negotiable 40,000-45,000 plus a rewarding sales commission enabling a realistic 70,000+ OTE offered alongside 33 days holiday and private health care to name just a few of the additional benefits available for the successful applicant!
Your day to day key focus will be to provide fantastic hearing care services and deliver the most cutting-edge hearing technology available to a fully private discerning client base.
You will be able to manage your own schedule ensuring excellent work life balance and a varied working week and with continuous great support from a dedicated and knowledgeable team of industry professionals.
Please note, market leading induction and training is available from outset as well as one of the most attractive remuneration packages available in the market today!
Furthermore this unique opportunity also offers a fantastic prospect o enjoy Kilmarnock and the surrounding areas of Ayrshire and Glasgow itself with all its rich cultural heritage and fantastic natural beauty!
- Full or part time working mid week only
- 9am-5pm working hours ensuring excellent work life balance undertaking an engaging and diverse mixture of both home visits and clinic based appointments
- Following a thorough hearing test procedure with speech in noise test and video otoscopy all available to utilise as required to suit patient needs
- Recommend a state of art hearing solution employing a range of high-end hearing aids to suit your valued client's clinical, budget and lifestyles
- Ensure market leading after-care and follow up and build lasting client relationships long term
Package and Benefits
- 40,000-45,000 in guaranteed income available!
- High performers can receive generous first-year OTE of 70,000-80,000+ thanks to excellent commission plans!
- Company car or car allowance provided
- Mid week only working ensuring excellent work life balance with part time working also available
- A laptop, health insurance, and other perks also provided
- You will be awarded a total of 33 days of vacation including bank
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- The ideal applicant will have prior experience in the private sector owing to the largely private customer base with applications from soon to qualify/recently qualified Audiologist/RHADs with ambition as much welcomed!
- Full UK driving licence
- Right to work in the UK
- Must be certified with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser or be eligible to register
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs