Fantastic new RHAD/Audiologist job, Enfield offering flexible working to ensure fantastic work life balance coupled with unparalleled market leading earning potential!
We are currently on the search for an Audiologist/RHAD to join one of our most well thought of and successful specialist Hear Care service providers on a full-time basis to work field and home office based in York or near surrounding areas in North Yorkshire to suit the successful applicant with travel to the surrounding areas up to circa 1 hour away.
You will provide exceptional patient care to fully private client base and offer bespoke hearing solutions with customer always of paramount importance
You will be supported by an experienced hear care team where your diary will be planned in advance, working the latest technology on the hear care market and enjoy the benefits of well established and highly successful sales territory
This a rare opportunity where you will be working a mixture of domiciliary and also home-office working which is flexible to your both your schedule and clients needs whilst utilising state of art aids and diagnostics from leading industry providers
If you work to excellent standards of service and are passionate about delivering exceptional customer care/satisfaction then this could be the role for you
Working Monday-Friday, while realistic bonus schemes will take your earnings to circa 50,000-100,000+ + generous car / car allowance + holidays and benefits
- Flexible role working from home and some domiciliary visits depending on your clients needs and schedule offer great work life balance and professional freedom
- Company offers genuine professional and clinical freedom alongside where you will be high levels of support in your role
- Monday-Friday only role working 9am-5:30pm offering a great work-life balance
- Role would best suit an experienced Audiologist who has real passion for exceptional client care
- Working with leading hearcare technology to ensure your patients have the best possible outcome for the day-day lives
- Offering tailored hear care solutions and providing exceptional after-care to maintain their reputation as a hear care provider of choice
- Opportunity for further training and opportunities for progression within the company
Package and Benefits
- Generous basic salary which increases with performance to circa 35,000
- Realistic commission schemes which will take your first year earnings 50,000+ minimum (top earners achieve 80,000-100,000)
- Company car or car allowance for both professional and personal use
- Reputable company with an established client base
- Extensive holidays and additional benefits included
- Excellent diary management service leaving you free to fully focus on the Audiology aspect of the role
- Additional lifestyle/healthcare benefits
- Realistic and achievable targets in a low pressured environment
- Monday to Friday only
- Thorough induction and ongoing training and support from high quality future focussed management team
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirement
- To apply for this position, you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- You must also hold a full UK driving licence
- Minimum of 1 years experience post-qualification, ideally within the private sector
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs