Full or Part Time Independent Optometrist role near Ferndown, Dorset offering generous salary up to 60,000
This independent practice is looking for an enthusiastic and clinically driven full or part time Optometrist to join their successful practice in Ferndown, Dorset
Renowned for their clinical knowledge and luxury eyewear, this practice offers test times up to an hour alongside the latest testing equipment including an OCT to facilitate a meticulous level of testing.
The longer than usual test times also means that as the Optometrist you have a more relaxed work environment to test efficiently and to demonstrate excellent patient care.
Committed to developing their Optometrists, this clinical practice is the perfect environment for Optometrists looking to develop their clinical skills further with the freedom to pursue your interests in any specialism e.g. dry eye clinics, specialist contact lens services, and more
- Available to work part of full time (minimum of three days a week)
- Saturdays will be required
- General working hours include 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday and
- 9am - 4pm on Saturdays
- Access to latest equipment including OCT and phoropters or trail frames
- Testing times of up to an hour with pre-screening completed by an
- Optical Assistant beforehand
Package and Benefits
- Base salary up to 60,000 depending on experience
- Bonus Scheme
- Professional fees covered
- CPD Support
- Support through further accreditations
- Pension Scheme
- 33 days holiday including bank
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC Registered
- Right to work in UK
- At least 5 years experience post qualification
- Further accreditations including Independent Prescribing preferred but not essential
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs