A fantastic opportunity has just arrived in Lincolnshire area working with one of the top Domiciliary companies in the country.
Domiciliary Optometrist Role, 2-5 days per week, Base Salary up to Circa 70,000
They constantly try to drive their Optometrist's to the peak of their professional careers. With constant investment in market-leading training and access to the latest cutting-edge technology, this is truly a lucrative opportunity for the right person.
This company are committed to providing exceptional eye care services to individuals of all ages. They believe that everyone deserves access to high-quality eye care, even in the comfort of their own homes. And as one of the leading Domiciliary companies in the UK, they are now seeking a talented Optometrist who has experience or is looking into Domiciliary to join their team in and make a positive impact on the lives of their patients.
As a Domiciliary Optometrist, you will have the opportunity to work closely with individuals who may have difficulty visiting traditional optometry practices, ensuring they receive personalized, professional, and compassionate care. This rewarding role allows you to make a significant difference in the lives of those who need it most!
And what sets this role and company apart from others is they understand you're the main driving force within the business and actively set out to make sure that you are respected, fully supported and heard every step of the way. From great support with a friendly team on the road, making sure your diary is managed correctly with no late finishes and finally no long distance last visits.
So if you're finding that you're needing a fresh change and want to give yourself a truly rewarding challenge that not only gives you the freedom, variety and flexibility like no other but also gives you,
- Basic salary of up to circa 70,000
- 10,000 welcome bonus
- A car allowance that will be over 4,000+
- Huge levels of support throughout your career as an Optometrist in whatever you wish to do
- An amazing working environment with a close knit and friendly team
- No weekend work
- Guaranteed finishing times
- Genuinely making a difference to people in your local area
Then this is the opportunity you've been waiting for, please feel free to get in contact with me whilst its still available!
- Offering a compassionate and patient centred approach, particularly when working with elderly or housebound individuals who may require extra care and support during the examination process.
- Take a hands-on approach and be keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team
- 2 to 5 days a week is required with no weekend work included
- Conducting thorough eye examinations, including prescribing corrective lenses, and identifying potential eye health issues.
- Have a real passion in providing strong levels of customer care and professional excellence
- Ensure that you provide good levels of customer service to customers at all times
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary negotiable up to circa 70000
- Joining bonus of 10,000 paid in addition to your guaranteed income!
- Company car or car allowance of around 5,000
- Business fuel paid
- Professional fees paid
- No Weekend Work
- 5 weeks holiday + bank
- Private Healthcare
- Further lifestyle benefits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC qualified as an Optometrist (You do not necessarily need Domiciliary experience although advantageous)
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs