State of the Art Practice, Dispensing Optician Role, Thornbury, 2-5 days per week, Base Salary up to Circa 35,000.
We are currently seeking an Dispensing Optician or similar to join a thriving team in Thornbury. This practice is dedicated to providing the highest standard of eye care and eyewear solutions for their patients. As a Dispensing Optician, you will play a vital role in carrying on that exceptional customer service, performing fittings and recommending appropriate eyewear options.
On offer is a negotiable basic salary dependent on experience up to circa 35,000, huge levels of support throughout your career as an Dispensing Optician with some of their employees only recently completing CLO courses and more! And finally a fantastic working environment with a close knit and friendly team. The directors appreciate that flexibility is paramount for all staff and aims to provide you an ideal work life balance that is few and far between in the Optical industry these days.
This practice has a reputation within the area for delivering not only a high level of service to its patients but also having a strong background in encouraging there staff to grow and develop into the professionals they hope to be!
Thornbury is a small town located near Gloucestershire that's known for its rich history and heritage but also a vibrant community that often has events such as festivals and markets that take place throughout the year!
Thornbury also has great transport links to nearby towns and cities. The town is situated near the M4 and M5 motorways, making it easy to access major cities such as Bristol, Bath, by car. There are also regular bus services connecting Thornbury to nearby towns and cities, and the nearest train station is Bristol Parkway.
So if you would be interested in an opportunity that provides:
- Masses of scope for support both time and financially in progressing you as a professional
- A close knit team that actively pushes and helps each other
- A down to earth management that go out of their way to make sure you're happy
- A fantastic basic salary of circa 35,000
- Unmatched levels of flexibility with shifts
Then this is the opportunity you've been waiting for, please feel free to get in contact whilst its still available!
- Dispensing and fitting eyeglasses and contact lenses
- Providing expert advice on frames, lenses, and other optical products
- Conducting pre-screening tests and taking accurate measurements
- Maintaining accurate patient records
- Managing inventory and ordering products
- Participating in staff meetings and continuing education programs
Package and Benefits
- A fantastic basic salary of up to circa 35,000 dependent on experience
- Pension contribution
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holiday Weekends
- A spacious and recently refurbished practice
- Fantastic levels of equipment throughout the store
- Free Parking on site
- Support with CET
- Exceptional clinical and professional development opportunities
- Professional Fees Paid
- Huge flexibility with shift patterns and rotas
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Would need to be registered on the GOC
- All levels of experience are welcomed to apply
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs