Exclusive New Optical Assistant role based at a well established independent practice based in Erith, offering fantastic career progression opportunities.
This independent practice is looking for an experienced Optical Assistant to join their practice on a full or part time basis.
Renowned for offering exceptional standards of patient care, this practice offers a range of eye care services and prides themselves on always having the latest cutting edge technology.
With a range of beautiful high quality products. The ideal candidate will have an appreciation for high quality eye wear and have experience working in an independent practice environment.
Fantastic career progression opportunities are also offered to support Optical Assistants interested in the Dispensing Optician course.
- You must be available to work at least 3 days a week
- General working hours are 9.30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday and 9am- 4pm Saturday
- Flexible shift patterns and no weekend work can be negotiated
- Dispensing, fitting and adjusting frames
- Pre-screening patients
- Be an enthusiastic team player with a keen eye for fashion
- Always have enough time to ensure patients receive a personalised service
- Become part of a friendly team of optical professionals
Package and Benefits
- Base salary up to 25,000 depending on experience
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Statutory Pension
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Right to work in the UK
- Independent practice experience ideal
- At least 2+ years experience in the optics field
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs