Optical Service Engineer job covering UK & Ireland. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit an Optical Service Engineer for a leading supplier in the Optical sector. This role will require travel across the UK and Ireland including overnight stays; the successful candidate must be based within a commutable distance to Hertfordshire.
Our client is one of the UK's leading suppliers of ophthalmic instruments, equipping and servicing independent and larger chain opticians as well as Britain's hospitals.
Optical Service Engineer - Role
- Undertaking service visits and installations at clients' premises as well as repairing and servicing equipment at our base.
- The role will include providing telephone and IT remote access support to our clients when necessary.
- The successful candidate would either demonstrate a sound understanding of electro-mechanical fault finding or IT and IT-related issues within the Optical service sector.
- Occasional attendance at major UK exhibitions will be required.
Optical Service Engineer - Requirements
- Capable of installing and servicing ophthalmic equipment for the Optometry and Ophthalmology markets
- Relevant IT experience desirable
- Electro-mechanical experience desirable
- Must be able to effectively manage your own time and ensure that clients are offered an excellent level of service
- Must be conscientious with excellent timekeeping
Optical Service Engineer - Salary
- Competitive base salary plus overtime available
- Company car and a range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please click on the Apply Now link below.