We are currently seeking an experienced Optometrist to join our busy eye care practice in London. As an Optometrist, you will be responsible for providing a high standard of clinical care to our patients.
- Conduct comprehensive eye examinations and assessments
- Diagnose visual problems and prescribe corrective lenses
- Provide advice and support to patients on the best eye care practices
- Manage and maintain accurate patient records
- Work collaboratively with the team to ensure efficient and effective service delivery
- Continuously improve clinical skills and knowledge through ongoing professional development
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree in Optometry from a recognized institution
- Valid registration with the General Optical Council (GOC)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Commitment to providing high-quality patient care
We offer a competitive salary of £58,000 per annum, as well as a range of benefits including:
- Paid annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee discounts
If you are interested the please contact our Consultant, Joe Preston on 0207 186 1691 OR Joe.P@vivid-Optical.co.uk - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job, then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.